- scrapbook out of some bizarre housewife guilt that I should be
- buy random things at Walmart (I think this will save me a small fortune)
- compare myself to others, particularly in areas of personal appearance, kids' behavior, or work/home situation
- start books and leave them half way!
I resolve to be:
- honest with people who ask how I'm doing (so don't ask if you don't really want to know)
- wise with my time
- careful with my words
- thoughtful towards my husband
- enthusiastically supportive and encouraging of my teens
- personally creative
I really want to write more in the coming year. Not like write e-mails...more like write novels, or atleast some sort of commentary. In a strange way, I feel like I understand what I am thinking so much better when I attempt to put it down on paper. So I'm working on a different blog that will be more of a writing outlet, maybe essays, fiction, sonnets, comic books...who knows? =)
On an unrelated but relevant note, the pic at the top is me and I-man at a ski lodge in Minnesota. We just returned from a fabulous ski trip with our guys- I'll try to write more and post those pics soon. I included it because my husband firmly believes that there aren't enough pictures of me on this blog. So there you go, dear- that one's for you.