10/26/08

Tag

I've been tagged by Christy and Amy for this game... so here goes.

The rules of the first game are:

1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2) Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.

3) Tag 7 more people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

I've been trying to think of things that even the closest of readers may not know about me. Hopefully you will be surprised by at least one.

  1. I am the most disorganized female that I know. Seriously, I used to think that all my friends were just Type-A, overachieving perfectionists (which a lot of them are), but now I am beginning to see that they are organized and I'm just really not. This is getting tricky with a growing house and a lot to manage.

  2. Whenever I take the Myers-Briggs temperament test, I always test as an ISTJ. I find this to be such an inadequate representation of myself, which is disappointing because Garrett's personality type (INTJ) is exactly him.

  3. While we're on the subject of the Myers-Briggs, we read a personality assessment once that said that our personality types (guardian/rational) is the least compatible and the least romantic of all the pairings of all the types!

  4. I'm pregnant. 11 weeks. If you don't believe me, stop by my house around 10 a.m. and I'll puke for you.

  5. I like to edit things. Typos driev mee crazey.

  6. In college we joked about living in the GU "bubble", but some days I kind of miss life in the bubble. It was simple and structured and fun.

  7. I have travelled the world and the best french fries I ever had were at a small roadside stand resting on an abandoned fairgrounds in the middle of Kaiserslautern, Germany. I would pay an obscene amount of money for some of those right now.

I "tag" these folks: Tori, Tawnya, Shelbie, Lucy, Emily, and Rachel.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Becky is so right about the french fries(pommes frites)!!!!Also the place off the back gate of Ramstien!! Is drinking warm soda for many years why our parents are obsessed with ice? Maybe you thought you were organized because you compared yourself to your older brother.....