12/23/08

stuck

Having a slow day today. The problem is, it's one of those days where you can't afford to be slow. Even in overdrive, I don't know if I could accomplish everything that I "need" to do.

After finishing my computer work, I plopped down next to Drew and sighed, "Oh, bud. Mom is feeling stuck today. Do you ever have days where you're just stuck?"

"Yeah, I have some days like that," he replied.


"What do you do when you feel stuck?" I asked.


"Well," he replied thoughtfully, "I just push to get that hard poop out. Then I'm not stuck and feel all better." =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thats halarious. lol thats my nefhew. lol!!!!! tell drew that i feel his pain haha.

•••love•••
Aunt MiMi!!!!!:-)

Gisele said...

this is the best story ever!

Bwall said...

What a funny story! I enjoy your stories...thanks for sharing.

Mike and Lisa said...

OKAY: I am reading you blog, backwards of course, and laughing to the point of tears.
Your children are AWESOME and from what I am reading, a perfect blend of Becky and Garrett.

Mike