7/1/09

where have you been all my life????

Someone, somewhere, read my mind. It's Dr. Pepper (all 23 flavors, mind you) with no caffeine. Tastes like the real deal.

Bought a 12-pack tonight and I'm on #2. I can tell I'm going to have to pace myself as it is caffeine free NOT calorie free (as my husband so kindly reminded me).

What a discovery.

It's a big week around here. As of today, we are officially no longer house parents. I have a lot of mixed feelings about that. In some ways it's a huge relief, like exhaling after holding your breath. At the same time, we're saying good-bye to our home of six years and a lifestyle that has been trying but meaningful.

I feel like there is a lot to say on that subject, but it seems kind of silly to add it to my Dr. Pepper post. So I'll keep those thoughts brewing and return to that topic in the near future.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

This is laugh out loud funny...(especially the part about Garrett reminding you about the calories:)

Derrick, Shelbie, and Kai said...

I love this discovery as well. D.P. is the only dark soda I will drink...and I've been missing it as well this past year. I have been allowing myself a half cup in the dining hall every lunch. I may have to just get the 12 pk as well! Thanks for that post!