8/10/09

at the cabin

First family pic of us five! Self-timer at it's best.
Kiddos loves the cabin decor. I wish I could explain to you how HUGE this thing was...seriously. Shortly after we got there, Drew and I were chatting and had the following conversation.
Me: What should we name him? (pointing to the elk on the wall)
Drew: Bully.
Me: Because a boy elk is called a bull?
Drew:No, because if he played soccer, his antlers would stop the ball and make him a good boalie.
Wild I


Dinner on the patio



Daddy and I-man

3 comments:

Josh said...

Great pictures! In the one you took of dinner on the porch it looks like a mountain of hot dogs you guys are about to go through!

Tawnya said...

Ha ha! I was thinking the same thing about the hotdogs...Sam would have been so proud of you all:)

Becky said...

It IS a lot of hotdogs...actually Isaac set a new personal record of hotdogs consumed at one meal. He outate Garrett, throwing down FOUR hotdogs- plus watermelon and baked beans!!!