9/17/09

you might be passing on your self-esteem issues if...

...your four-year old prays at dinner, "Dear God- please help me to look good at the wedding this weekend."

Sheesh.

Hey now, don't judge. You try finding wedding clothes for your family of five. After having a baby and being in the "in-between-anything-I-own" size. And not going to a church where you dress up. And living in a basement with most of what you own (including clothes) in storage. And with three kids who have all gone up at least two sizes since we got here (Ella is wearing 12 month clothes!) Needless to say, there has been a lot of "What will you wear?" and "Here try this on" over the last few days.

But on a happier note, we are very excited to attend the wedding of my college roommate, Kristy, and her soon-to-be husband, Ryan! Pics galore to come soon.

3 comments:

The Kimbles said...

Have fun at the wedding! I can't wait to see pics. :)

Keri said...

If Ella's wearing 12 month clothes, I'll bed I have something she can wear to the wedding. Let me know before I pack it all away for storage!

Anonymous said...

So I'm catching up on your blog and i ran across this post. Let me assure you, you and your family were beautiful at my wedding! Seriously, even though we didn't get much time to catch up, having you all there was one of the highlights of my day. It meant so much to me that you were able to make the trip. And Drew thanking me for the star wars coloring book was the sweetest thing ever. Love you all...Kristy