(Anybody name that musical??? I'll send you a Christmas card if you are the first!)
Hello there! We are back from Thanksgiving in Chicago! Or I guess it was Thanksgiving in Palatine, but any time you go within two hours of Chicago you always say you were in Chicago, know what I mean? My sister and brother-in-law let us invade, I mean, visit their new home and celebrate Thanksgiving them. To host our little gang was a very brave choice on their part, considering they have light carpet and new furniture! But we enjoyed their beautiful home and company for a lovely weekend. Here are some highlights.
Uncle Matt giving a lesson on the Wii
(She is naked or being changed in almost every picture because she kept exploding out of her diaper. After two days and a lot of laundry, it finally occurred to me to buy her bigger diapers- though size 4 seems ridiculous for a 6 month old!)
Getting our grub on
- IKEA..need I say more?
- reading "The Gathering Storm" by Robert Jordan on the drive out. It is getting soooo good.
- Black Friday shopping with the fam
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Seeing the Morrisons' new pad
- IKEA...oh...did I already say that?
- Being together with the family =) It was fun to all share Thanksgiving- mom, dad, Josh, kiddos, and the host couple