3/7/10

I was going to call you at 3:20 this morning to tell you...

...we finished the house. (Well, mostly. Just a floor left to polish and kitchen to clean.) So the plan is to move stuff on Wednesday and kids on Thursday.

It's been quite a journey. Last May we first looked at the house. June we made an offer. July we signed the contract. November we closed. December we tore it up. January, February, and March we put it back together.

It turned out beautiful. All last night Garrett and I kept looking at each other and saying, "I can't believe this is our house!"

It occurred to me today that this will be the first time in 7 years that we have lived in a house alone (if you can count three kids under five as alone) Excited for this new adventure.

Pics to come =)

6 comments:

Derrick, Shelbie, and Kai said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! Psyched for you guys! Finally home!! Enjoy the move....I know it will be an exciting week for everyone!

Lucy said...

I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAIT for the pictures!!! I'm seriously excited.

Stacey said...

Wonderful news! I, too, am excited for pictures. I hope the move goes smoothly!

Anonymous said...

That is so great!!! When I was there it looked amazing, but when you add your family to it, it will be beautiful! SO Happy for you all...

love kristy

scott angelo said...

yay becky....so excited for u guys! love following your lives/thoughts through your blog...cant wait for the house pics

Laura Brooker said...

We are so happy for you guys!! Can't wait for pictures and a visit sometime soon! :)