12/14/10

drew quotes

Returning late from church, I was hurrying to get everyone into bed.  With PJ's on and teeth brushed, we were settling in to bed when Drew remarked...
Drew: Mom! We forgot to take our vitamins!
Me: That's OK.  Remind me tomorrow and we will take them.
Drew: But mom, how are we going to be healthy if we don't take our vitamins? (frustrated) No wonder Isaac and Ella have colds and I always get the hiccups.


--------------------------------------------


At breakfast yesterday...
Drew: This is my favorite kind of breakfast.
Me: You mean bagels?
Drew: No...family!


--------------------------------------------


So cold here.  Hope you are staying warm wherever you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew is a constant source of good humor and insight! Did they take their vitamins this morning? I would guess that Drew reminded you! Mom

Derrick, Shelbie, kai, Addalyn and Eli said...

I have such a clever little nephew! Drew and Kai have a lot in common when it comes to vitamins!!