10/31/11

three truths and a lie: halloween edition

True: Today is Halloween.

True: My oldest son is only a few years away from being old enough to be in a boy band.

True: At the trick-or-treat at my grandma's nursing home, a little huddle of tweeny boppers wanted to take their picture with Drew because they thought he was so cute.


I told them to back off and keep their hands off my baby. (False)


True: Isaac's costume was a big hit with people young and old.

True: Isaac took one bite of cotton candy and said "Yuck. I don't want this."

True: I ate it for him.

It took him just one week to grow that mustache. (False)


True: Ella wanted to be a dragon for halloween.

True: Ella likes to play dragon and pretend the bathroom is her cave.

True: She thinks she looks like Wheezy on Dragon Tales.

She does look like Wheezy on Dragon Tales. (False)


True: Tessa has a darling little zebra costume.

True: There are no pictures because she is the fourth child and destined to have no pictures of her infancy (ok- so the second part is false. She actually slept through the event so you couldn't see her costume when she was all tucked in her carseat.)
True: I am planning to get pictures of her tonight.

I am not planning to eat any of my children's candy. (False)

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I'm so sorry, but I can't figure out what everyone's costume is!

Ella - one of a two-headed dragon, got it.

Drew - looks like a vampire? (Sorry, I never read Twilight) Is he going as Robert Pattinson? Is he going as Robert Pattinson who is auditioning for a boy band?

Isaac - looks like a Munchkin from W of Oz, or like he works in a hamburger joint. Who is he?

Please enlighten The Confused One, which is who I will be going as tonight. (false)
HH2U,2!

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Good point, Teresa!

Isaac is going as Luigi from the Mario Brothers (there is a L on his little hat, suspender kind of outfit, etc.)

Drew is Dan from the Bakugan cartoon. (truthfully he has watched that show a total of 2.3 times but thinks it's cool. And I found the costume at a secondhand store.)

Consider yourself enlightened!

Uncle J said...

Saw an article and thought of the kids! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/florida-16-foot-python-deer-photos-pictures_n_1068228.html#s445150