11/8/11

a quick hello

I should be writing but I decided to blog instead. Yes, I know that blogging is technically writing but you know what I mean. Well, maybe you don't. I'm working on a writing goal of 50,000 words for the month and am just over 10,000. To meet it I need to write 1700 words per day- which I have found takes me about two hours. Sheesh.

Getting cold here. How about where you are?

Went to the KC zoo last week and they have an awesome polar bear display. And a water park opening some time in the next decade (the sign actually said that.) So be ready, everyone. It could happen any day.

Ok, I've said enough. Now I'm going to go write. But I hope you are having a good week. I've been thinking a lot about how to think about Christmas this year- so look for that in the quick 5.

Also- this daylight savings gig is taking the wind out of all of our sails. We're all exhausted. What's up with that?

Tessa switched to the crib and to a long night. So no more 9:00-11:00 fussy baby madness every evening. 

Tuck likes to sleep with her in the crib. Should I be alarmed?

Ok, I'm going now. Here's my swan song.


Good night!

No comments: