12/13/11

tuesday morning laughs

There are some characters living in this house, that is for sure. Here are a few choice moments of the last few days...

Conversation as we were holding Tessa
Me: Tessa! (Tessa looks at me) Isaac, I think Tessa knows her name.
Isaac: Let me see. (Gets right in her face) What is your name?
Tessa smiles.
Isaac: No, she doesn't know it.


Telling the Christmas Story
Me: And then Three Wise Men began to travel towards the star. What's another name for the wise men?
Drew: The Jedi?


A Beyonce fan among us
We returned to school this week, after a break for Thanksgiving and for Potty Training 101. As we sat writing yesterday I could hear Isaac singing under his breath. I leaned in and could barely make out, "All the single ladies, all the single ladies..." !?!


Gotta run- have laundry calling my name (or is it calling me names? I'm not sure...)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

This was hysterical ... amazingly enough.

Nicole said...

AAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!This is good for Tuesday NIGHT laughs as well...